TUITION AND PAYMENTS
We recognised that choosing the right school for your child is among the most important decisions you will ever make as a parent, and we understand that investing in a private school education requires careful financial planning.
In order to meet the needs of our families who place the education of their children as a top priority,
We are committed to ensuring that IIS provides great value and an outstanding educational experience embedded with character and leadership and tailored to the individual needs of your child.
TUITION FEE [DISCOUNTED]
The above fee structure is valid for the current Academic Year 2022/2023 and the next Academic Year 2023/2024NOTES
- uniform, transport, books and ECAs run by external providers will be charged separately.
- Children from Grade 3 are required to bring their own device to school.
- All terms and conditions related to fee payments are explained in our Tuition Fees Policy.
- Once the fee is deposited, please email a scanned copy of the remittance advise with the Student ID number to the email
- Term 1 Due – 01/09/2022 (4 Months)
- Term 2 Due – 01/12/2022 (4 Months)
- Term 3 Due – 01/03/2023 (2 Months)
- Bank Transfer to FAB bank (Details Attached)
- Credit card payment at the school Account’s counter
- Cash payment at the school Account’s counter
- Cheque payment at the school Account’s counter
Payment Due Date
Mode Of Payment [Payment Options ]
Bank Account Details
Account Number: 4031005609765001
Bank Name: First Abu Dhabi Bank
SWIFT CODE: NBADAEAAXXX